Friday, April 1, 2011

Been a busy week for this beader

I am always looking for inspiration and as I sit here at my table I often gaze out my window at the beauty of nature. Lately I have been inspired by Spring and the rebirth of everything as it awakens after our long, cold and very snowy winter!

This weeks theme for jewelry has been lots of pastels! I have a pile of new supplies laying here on my work table and everything is shouting flowers, spring and summer! I have these beautiful pastel flip flop charms I will be adding to pastel colored ankle bracelets.

With the Nascar season fully upon us now, I will be busy with driver jewelry designs for all my wonderful customers. I promise there will be some beautiful new pieces this year for everyone to wear to the race tracks!

Be sure and visit my web site this weekend. I spend several hours yesterday adding many new pieces. As always, customs orders accepted with a smile!
http://www.customjewelrybytammy.ecrater.com

I hope everyone has a wonderful first day of April!
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment